Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Entry for May 08, 2007

yfla.wrap("This multimedia content requires Flash version 9 and above.", "Upgrade Now.", "http:\/\/www.adobe.com\/shockwave\/download\/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash", "
John_Denver-Today....


Today


John Denver

Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine
I\u2019ll taste your strawberries, I\u2019ll drink your sweet wine
A million tomorrows shall all pass away
\u2018Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, Today

I\u2019ll be a dandy, and I\u2019ll be a rover
You\u2019ll know who I am by the songs that I sing
I\u2019ll feast at your table, I\u2019ll sleep in your clover
Who cares what tomorrow shall bring

Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine
I\u2019ll taste your strawberries, I\u2019ll drink your sweet wine
A million tomorrows shall all pass away
\u2018Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, Today

I can\u2019t be contented with yesterday\u2019s glory
I can\u2019t live on promises winter to spring
Today is my moment, now is my story
I\u2019ll laugh and I\u2019ll cry and I\u2019ll sing

");To view this multimedia content, please enable Javascript.

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh anh ơi khi nào anh online trên YM thì gọi em nhé!!! em thích John Denver kinh khủng! share nhạc cho em với! esnip bị trường em block rồi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. bài này em rất hay hát khi ngồi một mình. Rất thích câu "and all the millions of tomorrow shall pass away"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Juliet: Em có vào được multiply không, nếu vào thì down thỏai mái. Nếu không thì bảo anh, anh sẽ upload lên yousendit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. em vào được multiply ạ. :x load ở đâu, hỡi anh?

    ReplyDelete