Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Entry for July 03, 2007

1. My oldie music mood. This song often strikes me as rather silly and hard to understand. But today, while listening to somebody singing it in a bar at Paris suburb, I suddenly found the song supremely great and beautiful.
And now I long for yesterday.




Yesterday


The Beatles


Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.

2. Another music of the mood: Jack Johnson- In between dreams (album).

3. Ghét cái bàn phím tiếng Pháp ghê, type rất chậm.
4. Paris vẫn quyến rũ!

12 comments:

  1. chúc anh đi chơi vui, gặp nhiều điều thú vị, gặp nhiều thứ phải ngẩn người ra suy nghĩ, gặp nhiều cô gái xinh xinh, gặp nhiều kiểu ứng xử kỳ quái, gặp nhiều trò mới, gặp nhiều nhiều nhiều.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linh, will you be singing that Đức Huy song "Ngày rời Paris anh đã để quên con tim" ? (Yes, it's "con tim", not "con ...") :D

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em cung dang o Phap den thu 7 nay day anh Linh. Anh co so dien thoai o day khong cho em voi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Paris có gì đẹp không anh? Em về em nhớ sông Seine"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Đúng là anh Linh đã về lại Paris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hoàng: anh đã gửi số phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anh gui vao dau ma em khong nhan duoc het tron? Anh gui lai bang message tren yahoo 360 di.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with you trip.

    I love the song ever since long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hoang: hic, anh gui lai roi.
    @all: thanks, luc nao ranh to se ke chuyen Paris sau ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Có lẽ khi người ta " có tuổi " một chút thì nghe " Yesterday " mới thấy thấm anh ạ :")

    ReplyDelete
  11. ăn chơi ở paris rồi à? em đang ăn chơi ở berlin đây, tuần sau sẽ qua Áo thăm bác Mozart :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anh di choi vui ve! Anh lam HL muon quay lai Phap qua! :-)

    ReplyDelete