Monday, June 2, 2008

Entry for June 02, 2008



Don't tell me of love everlasting and other sad dreams
I don't want to hear
Just tell me of passionate strangers who rescue each other
From a lifetime of cares
Because if love means forever, expecting nothing returned
Then I hope I'll be given another whole lifetime to learn

Because you gave to me oh so many things it makes me wonder
How they could belong to me
And I gave you only my dark eyes that melted your soul down
To a place where it longs to be

yfla.wrap("This multimedia content requires Flash version 9 and above.", "Upgrade Now.", "http:\/\/www.adobe.com\/shockwave\/download\/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash", "Love Song to a Stranger - Joan Baez


Seems like only yesterday
I left my mind behind
Down in the Gypsy Cafe
With a friend of a friend of mine
She sat with a baby heavy on her knee
Yet spoke of life most free from slavery
With eyes that showed no trace of misery
A phrase in connection first with she I heard
That love is just a four-letter word


Love is Just a Four Letter Word - Joan Baez ");To view this multimedia content, please enable Javascript.

1 comment:

  1. Bác Linh làm thế nào để đính nhạc ở imeem.com vào blog thế, chỉ đạo cho anh em làm với. Cám ơn bác.

    ReplyDelete