Sunday, January 20, 2008

Entry for January 20, 2008

Words

The Bee Gees


Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me.
Don’t ever let me find you gone, ‘cause that would bring a tear to me.
This world has lost its glory, let’s start a brand new story now, my love.

Right now, there’ll be no other time and I can show you how, my love.

Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to me.
And I will give you all my life,
I’m here if you should call to me.
You think that I don’t even mean a single word I say.
It’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away


The Bee Gees

yfla.wrap("This multimedia content requires Flash version 9 and above.", "Upgrade Now.", "http:\/\/www.adobe.com\/shockwave\/download\/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash", "
Get this widget | Track details | \t\teSnips Social DNA
Boyzone

Get this widget | Track details | \t\teSnips Social DNA ");To view this multimedia content, please enable Javascript.

3 comments:

  1. Anh đang ở đâu rồi thế? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bản của Boyzone nghe hiện đại hơn nhưng bản của Bee Gees nghe ấm hơn. Tôi thì thích bản của BG hơn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nghe tiếp Too much heaven luôn cho đời nó ngọt ngào hơn tí nữa, hehe

    ReplyDelete