Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Entry for February 13, 2007

Are you lonesome tonight- Elvis Presley


Are you lonesome tonight?
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry
We drifted apart?

Does your memory stray
To a bright summer day?
When I kissed you
And called you sweetheart?

Do the chairs in your parlor
Seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep
And picture me there?

Is your heart filled with pain,
Shall I come back again?
Tell me dear,
Are you lonesome tonight?

Vài bài khác của Elvis:
Love is Sweet: Love me tender
(Love me tender, Love me sweet, Never let me go. You have made my life complete, And I love you so.)

Irresistible: Can't help falling in love
(Shall I stay. Would it be a sin. If I cant help falling in love with you).

and with frustration and jealousy: (You're The) Devil in Disguise.mp3
(You look like an angel. Walk like an angel. Talk like an angel. But I got wise. You're the devil in disguise).

2 comments:

  1. Bài Are you lonesome tonight nghe tâm trạng quá đi thôi. Khéo tớ lại phải copy về blog tớ thôi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bạn Tâm cứ thỏai mái copy. Happy Valentine's Day, btw!

    ReplyDelete