Saturday, May 13, 2006

Some songs by Michael Buble

Sweet songs by Michael Buble

Sway  So lovely song

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

poor me, I don't know how to dance :(

 Fever

Sove cover songs but nice to listen to too

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Crazy Little Thing Called Love   

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

It has been rainy and cloudy for several days. But tomorrow is the first Sunday of my official Summer holiday (but it almost makes no difference to me since I still have to work and study). The weather is predictably a little better than today, still cloudy and rather cold (6-10 C) but not rainy. So I might go somewhere tomorrow. Either downtown or some park or lake. It's distresing to see rain and wet streets continually. It also reminds me to a certain season in the North of Vietnam where everything around you is wet.

I've some unhappy and tiring troubles recently (well, I have no intention to talk about them so please not ask me or mention it, either here or elsewhere). Perhaps I need some divesting time and work to ease my mind.

Suddenly, I remember the tittle of a Beatles's song "The Long and Winding Road".

8 comments:

  1. http://tapchiamnhac.net/music/OST/Hallelujah.wma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great.
    Bai hat nay chinh la bai trong phim Lord of Wars phai khong ban? Hom truoc minh lay cau nay lam blast :D
    Cam on ban.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, em cung thich Buble'. Thich het luon, chang xot bai nao! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sao anh Zim lai lu lu xuat hien trong nay the nay :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got Fever by Peggy Lee, much better than this one. Home by Micheal Buble is recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you upload it somewhere? I recommend esnips, which is a great site.
    I posted Michael Buble in one post before, actually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i'm lazy. you can add me to your YM and we can chat some time then I can send it to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops i forgot hi_thanhbinh@yahoo.com lazy + mind like a sieve

    ReplyDelete