Thursday, January 5, 2006

Losing losing losing

I lost my cell phone somewhere. I guess it was on the bus.  It is awful because I rarely used it (I generally don't like talking over phone). And it's been only 4 months.

So I must buy a new one to have a feeling of somehow connected to the world. Anyway, the one I lost is rather cheap, (almost free with the plan), so it's not really a big loss. But it will still cost a sum to buy a new one while that money can be used elsewhere for a better purpose ;).

PS: This is the first time I lost a cell phone. Let me see how many phones I got before, well, that's the 4th I've ever owned. So I guess you can give me some credit for my fidelity.

3 comments:

  1. ".....a new one to have a feeling of somehow connected to the world"

    The anh dang o? o'c dao nao the'...Neu moi nguoi ma deu giong anh ko dung mobile thi hoa ra em that nghiep ah..huummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mat cai nay, duoc cai khac, anh nhi? Den ba.c thi` do? ti`nh ma :)

    ReplyDelete